No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2 cups 35% heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lb fresh Barrie Hill Farms strawberries thawed frozen will work as well
- a few drops of food colouring this is optional! It helps create that creamy pink colour
- Mash berries in a bowl. If using frozen berries, drain water and juices from bottom of the bowl. If using fresh berries, keep juices.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer add heavy cream & condensed milk. Start mixing slow and as it starts to thicken, increasing speed until stiff peaks appear. Do not over mix or it will break the mixture.
- Remove creamy mixture from stand and fold in berries & food colouring with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Pour whipped mixture into a freezer safe container (I love using a non-stick bread pan). Cover and freeze for 3-4hours for soft serve and 5-6 for a firmer ice cream.
- Eat and enjoy with those you love!