Today, I’m sharing a quick and easy baked salmon with roasted asparagus recipe. I have a feeling that you’re going to love it. This is so quick and easy (and healthy, of course) that it’s got to go straight into your recipe file!
Quick and Easy Baked Salmon with Roasted Asparagus
- 1 pound of mini potatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 16 asparagus spears, woody ends cut off, halved
- 3 large handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 4 salmon fillets, about 5-6 oz. each
- 1 lemon, cut into small wedges
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- small handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Place potatoes in baking dish and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil. Sprinkle parsley and season with pepper. Place in oven for 15 minutes or until golden. (larger potatoes will require a longer cooking time)
- Remove from oven and add remaining ingredients except for basil. Nestle the salmon in amongst the vegetable and drizzle tomatoes and asparagus lightly with balsamic vinegar.
- Return to oven for an additional 12 minutes or until salmon is opaque and flaky.
- Remove from oven, squeeze two of the roasted lemon wedges over the salmon if desired. Top with fresh basil leaves and serve.
Follow us on Facebook for more delicious farm-fresh recipes, and updates on our growing seasons!
Recipe courtesy of Simply Fresh Dinners, A partner with Barrie Hill Farms in bringing fresh recipes to your table.
More Asparagus Recipes from Barrie Hill Farms
Roasted Asparagus Pesto with Pasta
Spicy Sauteed Shrimp with Maple Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes