Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Asparagus
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb Barrie Hill Farms fresh asparagus
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- pepper to taste
- lemon juice
- Snap or trim woody ends from asparagus spears. If you’ve picked your own asparagus in our pick-your-own fields, no need to trim ends!
- Rinse and dry asparagus.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Toss asparagus in olive oil and place onto parchment paper in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with garlic and parmesan cheese, and desired amount of pepper, then transfer to the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 5-6 minutes depending on thickness of asparagus.
- Remove from air fryer, squeeze lemon juice all over (optional) and serve warm as an appetizer or side to your meal.