Spring gives us a craving for a fresh burst of the season’s up-and-coming flavors. Asparagus is usually first out of the gate, with it’s arrival in the beginning of May. Check out this easy and delicious Asparagus Pesto made with Barrie Hill Farms frozen asparagus. Cheers to a kick-off of great food, great friends and grand memories!
Easy Asparagus Pesto
- 1 Food Processor
- 3 Cups Frozen Barrie Hill Farms asparagus thawed and drained
- 3/4 Cup Fresh grated quality parmasean cheese
- 1/4 Tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 Tsp Cracked black pepper
- 1 Tsp Lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp Quality olive oil
- 1 Small clove of fresh garlic
- Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse until creamy smooth.